Technology Services (TS) at Samford University provides technologies to support student, faculty, and staff. Major services include classroom technology, wireless, administrative systems, email, and support services.
The department contains five units which report to the Interim Chief Information Officer, Debi Whitcomb.
The mission of Technology Services is to enable and promote the effective use of information technology in support of the University.
Technology Services Core Values
- Quality – Reflected in reliability, availability, serviceability, performance, and continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Security – By providing a secure technology environment through awareness, education, tools and overall alignment to security best practices.
- Stewardship – Fulfilling our obligation to most efficiently use all resources in our charge to support the university mission.
- People – We value every individual, empowering all with technology, to greater contribution.
- Trusted Advisor – Serve as trustworthy, skilled professionals; studying, collaborating and working to meet unified goals.
The department is located in Brooks 300, with more information available on the Finding Us page.