Samford University


Graduate Registration Notes

Graduate students are not required to have an Alternate PIN. They are, however, encouraged to meet with an advisor prior to registration. Registration processes specific to certain schools or programs are below:

  • Doctor of Ministry students will be registered by the Records Officer in the Beeson School of Divinity.
  • 1st, 2nd, & 3rd year Law, and Master of Comparative Law students will be registered by the Director of Law Student Records. After the initial registration, 2nd & 3rd year Law students can add/drop via the Web through the Friday BEFORE the first class day.
  • Professional Pharmacy students will be registered by the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs for the School of Pharmacy.

close x