Graduation candidates for December Commencement, 2014, are listed in the PDF files below: (added 9/17/14)
The list of graduation candidates linked above IS NOT AN OFFICIAL LIST of degree recipients; it is only a list of eligible candidates on file as of September 17, 2014.
Some students MAY NOT APPEAR on this list because of one or more of the following reasons:
- They have not completed an Application for Undergraduate Degree (Does not apply to graduate students)
- They lack substitutions, waivers, degree audits/grad checks
- They have Incomplete grades from prior terms*
- They need more than 20 convocation credits (Does not apply to graduate or Evening College students)
- They have been approved to Walk Early in the December 2014 Commencement, but are not scheduled to complete their degree until the following semester
*Incomplete grades affect inclusion on the list only in certain circumstances.
NOTE 1: If you believe there is an error on the list, please send us an e-mail.
NOTE 2: Students who think they'll qualify to walk early in the December 2014 commencement ceremony need to complete a Petition to Walk Early (not available on the Web) in addition to completing the Application for Undergraduate Degree. Check with the Student Records Office to find out more about walking early in December.
See the Graduation FAQ for additional graduation-related questions/concerns.