Samford University


Address Change Information

Students can make address changes by one of the following methods:  

  • Via the Samford Portal*
  • In person at the Student Records Office
  • Use the Address Change Form (PDF) and mail or fax it to Student Records

NOTE: Permanent mailing addresses CANNOT be changed to a student's SU Box or on-campus address (i.e., residence hall). "Permanent" addresses must be off campus. Address Change Form in PDF

*If you encounter difficulty or error messages when trying to change your address via the Portal, click here for helpful hints.

Additional Information:

  • Alumni should request an address change through Donor Relations
  • Faculty/Staff should go to Human Resources (Samford Hall, Rm 302)
  • Law students should go to the Law Students Records Office (Robinson Hall, Rm 106)
  • Pharmacy students should go to the Associate Dean's Office in the Pharmacy building
  • All other students should go to Admissions OR Student Records in Samford Hall
close x