Fall 2014 New Student Move-In Information
New Student Move-in will take place on Friday, August 22 from 8am-12pm.
STEP 1: Print Color-Coded Decal (color printer not required). Select decal based on room assignment:
STEP 2: On Friday, August 22, follow instructions below:
- PLACE COLOR-CODED DECAL IN THE FRONT LEFT-HAND CORNER OF EACH VEHICLE.
- Follow color-coded directional signs that correspond with the color-coded decal to your assigned residence hall and unloading area – Lena Vail Davis, Smith, Pittman, Mountainview, Beeson Woods, or West Village.
- When you arrive at your assigned residence hall, Connections Leaders will direct you to park in a temporary unloading area. The driver must stay with the vehicle until it has been moved out of the unloading area!
- Once parked in the unloading area, the student should immediately proceed to the check-in area of his/her residence hall with the Completed Housing Agreement (from Step 1) and health insurance information in hand to receive his/her room key. He/she must immediately return to the unloading area after receiving his/her key.
- After the car has been unloaded, the driver must immediately move his/her car and will be directed to available parking. (Cars cannot remain parked in the unloading zones.)
- One person in the party must stay with the student’s belongings as they are unloaded onto the grass while other party members and Connections leaders help transport the belongings to the student’s room.
- To avoid losing any belongings, please label all items with student’s name, Residence Hall Name, and room number
- Click here to print Step 2.
On Move-In Day:
Bookstore Hours : 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cafeteria Hours for Lunch : 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Food Court Hours on Move-In Day : 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Getting Off to a Good Start with Your Roommate
Room Furniture Information
Room Personalization Guidelines
What to Bring