Doctor of Nursing Practice Admission Criteria
Doctor of Nursing Practice applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree from a NLN or CCNE accredited program in the area of advanced practice or administration (applicants with unique credentials will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Master’s degree cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (MAT or GRE is not required).
- A Likelive video interview submission- Link to this site will be provided when NursingCAS application has been submitted.
- Unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse
- International applicants or American citizens who learned English as a second language must score at least 550 (paper), 213 (computer) or 80 (internet) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- If accepted, a non-refundable fee of $750 is required to secure admission into the program. This fee is applied to the first semester's tuition.