Your dining experience is more than great food! It is a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients and healthy options. Your meal plan is a big part of this experience and gives you the advantage of never having to worry about keeping cash on hand or losing that parking space!
All students living on campus must purchase a meal plans:
- The Bulldog Carte Blanc – Unlimited meals per week
- Students can eat as many times as they like in The Caf, no limitations, no meals to keep track of. The Carte Blanc plan also comes with 20 to go meals that can be used in the new Take 4 section of The Caf.
- The 12-Meal Plan – 12 meals per week
- Enjoy 12 meals each week in the Caf whenever is convenient to you. Meals can be used for any day part - breakfast, lunch or dinner. They can also be used for to go meals in the new Take 4 section of the Caf.
- The 7-Meal Plan – 7 meals per week
- Just like the 12 meal plan, but a little bit smaller. Students have 7 meals to use in the Caf for eat in or to go meals.
The Bulldog Carte Blanc plan is mandatory for entering freshman, first-year students and students who have earned less than 24 credits. Sophomores with more than 24 credit hours may choose from the Carte Blanc or the 12 Meal Plan. All other upperclassmen living on campus may choose from the Carte Blanc, the 12-Meal Plan or the 7-Meal Plan.
Meals in both the 12 and 7 meal plans will reset each Sunday night. Fall Meal Plans will be available starting Friday, August 22nd.
All students living on campus will also receive $130 in Dining Dollars as part of their meal plan. Dining dollars are a dollar for dollar declining balance account and can be used at all on-campus dining locations.