The Food Court
The Samford University Food court is proud to be the home of seven different quick service restaurants. The food court offers a wide array of products prepared to order, and with nearly continuous service the food court is sure to please the student on the go.
Unlike the cafeteria, the food court is open throughout the day to provide a meal or just a snack or drink between class.
Spring 2012 Hours
Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - Midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Casa Solana
- Casa Solana offers our guests a taste of old Mexico. Here you can find all of your south of the border favorites. Or try something different, and build your own taco salad or burrito with your choice of ingredients, and toppings.
- Chick-Fil-A is the anchor restaurant in the food court. The Samford University Chick-Fil-A offers many of the favorite menu items you will see in a full size Chick-Fil-A. The Samford Chick-Fil-A offers our guest the breakfast biscuit menu in addition to lunch and dinner. This is perfect for getting a quick bite on the go before your first class. The lunch and dinner menu feature all your favorites and include chargrilled chicken sandwiches, and salads. Chick-Fil-A is a recognized leader in quick serve restaurants, and you can learn more about them at www.chickfila.com.
- Dietz & Watson
Dietz & Watson Deli offers only premium natural meats raised on family owned farms and ranches that are dedicated to environmental stewardship. The animals are never subjected to antibiotics or added hormones. All of our meats are a great source of essential protein, low in carbohydrates and are gluten free.
- NO Artificial Ingredients
- NO Antibiotics
- NO Preservatives
- NO Added Hormones
- O'Henry's Coffee
- O'Henry's Coffee opened late in 2006, and is a full line coffee shop. Voted as Best Coffee Shop in Birmingham for many years, O'Henry's now offers our guests at Samford the freshest, highest quality coffee you can find anywhere in Alabama. O'Henry's roasting facility is located just a few miles from campus, and is recognized by the coffee industry as a leader in the field. You can learn more about O'Henry's at www.ohenryscoffee.com. The O'Henry's experience doesn't end with the coffee. What would coffee be without one of our fresh baked muffins or scones? Don't forget that O'Henry's serves scrumptious 3 layer cakes, and dessert bars for that evening treat.
- The Griller
- The Griller offers a variety of different types of hamburgers. Perhaps the specialty of the Griller is our line of Philly style cheese steaks or gyros which can be made with beef or chicken. Our guests can either have their grilled sandwiches made to order or pick one up ready made to go.
- Vizzina's Italian Eatery