Welcome to Campus Dining, Inc., at Samford University!
We at Campus Dining provide a place where students gather to study, socialize and interact. We believe "breaking bread" together is a unique aspect of dining on campus with friends, faculty and/or staff.
I want our student customers to feel comfortable communicating directly with me and every Campus Dining, Inc., staff member. Our aim is multipurpose: to serve great food at a great price, to improve how we operate through better communication, to maintain the highest operating standards and to focus on our own development and food programs. The only way to accomplish this goal is by listening to our customers and doing everything possible to exceed their expectations.
You can contact me, Chris Vizzina, the executive chef with Campus Dining, Inc., online at email@example.com, at 205-365-1514, or feel free to just drop by the Caf anytime.
The mission of Campus Dining, Inc., for the food service operations here at Samford University is to nourish the well-being of our student customers and the Samford family. We feel this mission is achieved through the following actions:
- Believing food and education are an integral part of the Samford experience
- Supporting waste prevention and social responsibility
- Committing to purchasing local and regional ingredients, thereby supporting the local economy
- Committing to providing the highest quality of food in a university setting
- Striving to anticipate and exceed our customers' expectations
- Committing to listen to our customers and using their input to provide a better dining experience
Campus Dining Incorporated
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35229